Technique for frying fried eggs How to fry without oil splashing and it’s cook and delicious enough?
“Fried eggs ” is a simple menu. that many people like to eat But a common problem is that when frying, the oil splashes heavily. This can be dangerous, but how to “fry a fried egg” so that the oil doesn’t splash and it’s cooked and delicious enough? Let’s take a look at the following techniques at ทางเข้า ufabet https://ufabet999.com
Tips for frying fried eggs without splashing oil
- Use a Teflon pan or a non-stick pan. These pans will help prevent the eggs from sticking to the pan and cause less oil splatter.
- Use the right amount of oil. Too much oil will make easily soak up the oil and cause the oil to splatter. You should use about 1 tablespoon of oil per 1 egg.
- Set the heat to medium. Too much heat will cause to burn quickly and oil will easily splash.
- Fry the eggs one at a time. Do not fry several at the same time as it will easily cause the oil to splash.
- Don’t stir the fried eggs often. Frequently stirring will cause them to easily break and oil to splatter. You should wait for the fried egg to be cooked on one side before flipping it to the other side.
- Use a pan cover. Covering the pan will help cook faster and with less oil splashing.
- Use a spatula with rounded edges. A spatula with rounded edges will keep the fried eggs from cracking and prevent the oil from splattering.
In addition, there are tips to help prevent oil from splashing:
- Pat the eggs dry before frying. Moist eggs easily cause oil to splatter. You should use tissue paper to dry the eggs before frying.
- Poke a hole in the fried egg when the fried egg starts to puff up. You should use a spatula to poke holes in the fried eggs so that there are ventilation holes. This will help prevent the fried eggs from exploding and less oil splashing.
If you follow these tips This will help fry without the oil splashing. Be safer for yourself and others.